CNEWA Canada seeks a part time IT technician
Catholic Near East Welfare Association (CNEWA) is an international papal agency supporting the Eastern churches in their service to people in need throughout the Middle East, Northeast Africa, India, and Eastern Europe.
CNEWA Canada is looking for a part time IT technician who will work in-person from CNEWA Canada’s office in Ottawa and is responsible to the National Director for the office IT needs.
- The ability to work on Windows server 2019 – 2022.
- The ability to setup users accounts in active directory
- The ability to setup account Azure AD
- The ability to setup and support network printers
- The ability to troubleshoot network issues in regard to the 7 layers.
- The ability to join computers, laptops, and macs to windows domain.
- The ability to work in WAN/LAN network infrastructure and troubleshoot issues.
- The ability to understand firewalls and their functions.
- The ability follow change management policy in regard to system.
- The ability to manage and work with third party vendors.
- Must be able to communicate well when sharing technical information to supervisors and end users.
- Must be able to work in a diverse environment and people from various parts of the world.
- Must be able to work in a structured helpdesk support system where the lifecycle of helpdesk issues is managed properly.
- Must be able to work with the New York Office IT staff who will be advising and instructing on any changes to the network environment in Canada’s office.
- Must be able to post content on website: donation pages, blog posts. Resize photos for website.
- Experience with WordPress is preferred.
- Put together regular email blasts using MailChimp.
- Liaison with vendor (Project 13) and HQ staff
- Attend monthly web meetings, then follow up with Canada team members on certain tasks.
Help the Gift Processing staff with IT related issues as needed.
Qualifications and experiences
• 2-4 years of work experience in a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Deadline: 31 January 2024